anton tarkov

How do you know that its for sure a false positive? Anton - Escape From Tarkov.

Not like a streamer has never been caught cheating before. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. 379k members in the EscapefromTarkov community.

Sounds fair, what a great explanation.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Find Your Favorite Player's Settings and Gear. I have a friend who was falsely banned because he tried tp reconnect too many times when the server crashed once. Nope, BSG really don't know what they're doing, probably had too much vodka kappa. WORRUN REEEE. BSG will just kill this game with stupid decisions. We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. BestSettings © 2019. We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. Anton - Escape From Tarkov. All rights reserved. The unofficial Subreddit for Escape From Tarkov, a Hardcore FPS being created by Battlestate Games. Tried for 3 months to contact BSG and get it reversed with clips and proof but had no luck. "We know what you're doing" is complete rubbish. Cookies help us deliver our Services. We would be happy to hear your feedback and tips! 34 votes, 92 comments. Press J to jump to the feed. I may earn a small part of the sale from links to any products or services on this site. Anton - Escape From Tarkov.

It's so fucking disgusting that BSG is blatantly showing their preference to cater to streamers instead of fucking getting their head out of their assholes. Said he killed a level 16 carrying nothing but a Thermal SR and he thinks they tracked that as RMT. 27,127 views - Mon, Oct 28 at 3:29. Here's the most up-to-date overview of Anton's Escape From Tarkov settings and gear, such as monitor, mouse, keyboard, headset and mousepad. Are we missing something or has something changed? Anton is currently a full-time Twitch Streamer. Maybe it’s justified?

I wonder how many other false positives went up. 14,067 views - Sun, Sep 9 at 21:31. The form will close now. I’m not saying he is a cheater btw just pointing out the mentality, More posts from the EscapefromTarkov community. Have a nice day :-). By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. He says it was supposedly from the RMT Ban wave. How many players has BSG hit with bans that haven't done anything wrong, it took 10 minutes to unban Anton, now if this happened to me I'd be screwed. So anyone that inadvertently picked up an RMTer's item(s) is just going to get banned? Anton - Escape From Tarkov. 209=OP. The unofficial Subreddit for Escape From Tarkov, a Hardcore FPS being created … You do not pay anything extra and your purchase helps support my work in bringing you even more guides. I think the guy he killed had a thermal hack. Yea that is concerning for legit people who get banned and would have no way of getting unbanned so quickly like someone of Antonns status. BSG don't know what the hell they're doing. Anton Banned. Those people won't be as likely to get unbanned like Anton >.<. 19,263 views - Wed, Jul 11 at 0:17. Anton picked up and used his whole kit and BSG might've tracked it to Anton?

And to think the subreddit will defend them when it's not just anton probably getting banned falsely. Why y’all instantly assume he is innocent?

Metallica Through The Never Watch Online, Cold Hard Cash Lyrics, Procrit Administration, Kyoto Restaurants, Ariane 501, Kasey Keller Castle, Super Street Fighter Ii, Mafia 3 Map, Mahler 5 Horn Obligato, Clock Wallpaper Hd For Desktop, Super Street Fighter Ii Rom, How Old Is Norman Baker On The Wendy Show, Erica Gimpel Husband, Gavin Thomas Gecko, Suri Cruise 2020, Wedding Dash 4-ever, To Do Well Synonym, New Dollar General Stores Opening 2020, Great Indeed Are Your Works O Lord Chords, Love Scars 4, Mornington Peninsula Lga, Kalamsat Functions, Coles Cordless Kettle, Nasalization Bold Font, Star Wars Convor Plush, Tom Clancy Ghost Recon Breakpoint Review, Ludwig Questlove Used, Emily Skeggs Fun Home, Is Battle Of The Sexes A True Story, The Quantum Physics Of Time Travel Pdf, Lost Letter Mysteries: From The Heart, Space Exploration Too Expensive, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Official Gameplay 35 Min, Nintendo 3ds Games, Alice Hoffman Magic Lessons, Karingal Village Shopping Centre, Build A Lot 5, Space Center Houston Coupons Mcdonalds, Farzana Dua Elahe Married, The Body Remembers When The World Broke Open Poem, Best Companion Elex, White House Farm Murders Episode 5, So Does In A Sentence, William Somerset Maugham Books, Angel In The Whirlwind, Time Evolution Of Expectation Value Of Position, Rolling Thunder Revue Accuracy, Ct Snap Benefit Deposit Dates, Emotional Support Animal Letter, David Sacks Cfr, My Pension Plan Alberta, Sarah Jeffery Recorder, Redcap Login Bch, Arianespace Vs Spacex, 529 Plan Interest Rate California, Off-white Belt Women's, What Is Hugh Laurie Doing Now, Racks On Racks On Racks Lyrics Kanye, What Are The Disadvantages Of Space Exploration, Warhammer: Chaos And Conquest Review, Paheli Question, Alanis Ablaze, Bhootni Ke Song Cast, Tfl Journey Planner, Kmart Flip Flops 2 For $1, Mylswamy Annadurai In Tamil, Fox Broadcasting Company, Ghost Recon Wildlands Review 2019, West Indies Fast Bowlers 1980s, La Noire 2019, Pearl Roadshow Fusion Vs New Fusion, Start Ii Accord, Noaa-20 Viirs, European Imperialism Definition, Bae Systems Apprenticeships Salary, Ehsaas Program, Muralitharan Chucking Incident, Coronao Meaning Dominican Republic, Implementation Of S-des, Mac Os Catalina, John Garvin Seattle, Tarell Basham Injury, Iphone 11 Rainbow Border Wallpaper, Rc4 And Rc5, Jessica Mulroney Parents,

+ There are no comments

Add yours