astronomy acronym generator

I guess GITMO was inappropriate)), GErmanium liquid NItrogen Underground Setup, Galactic Legacy Infrared MidPlane Survey Extraordinaire, Great Observatories All-sky LIRG Survey (another AMFA! Whether you are looking for an acronym for certain words or for names is irrelevant in the first step.
So "LMAO" is mainly used to express that something is very funny.

Web. 2-D Photon Counting System (I swear, I didn't make this up. *Check the box to keep the letter/word combination. Generate More informations Ok. of Space Exploration and Colonization, Arizona Infrared Imager and Echelle Spectrograph, Advanced Radio Interferometry between Space and Earth, Applications and Research Involving Space Technologies Observing the Earth's field from Low Earth orbiting Satellite, ASKAP Rotation Measure and Polarisation InvestigaTion (an AMFA: ASKAP=Australian Square Kilometer Array Pathfinder), Advanced Spaceborne Thermal Emmision and Reflection, Antarctic Submillimeter Telescope and Remote Observatory, Atmospheric Laboratory for Applications and Science, Association of Universities for Research in Astronomy, Airborne Visible/InfraRed Imaging Spectrometer, A Virtual Observatory Census to Address Dwarfs Origins (from a short podium I imagine), The AZtronomical Thermal Emission Camera (that's cheating), BATSE COordinate DIstribution NEtwork (BATSE=Burst And Transient Source Experiment), BAlloon-bourne Radiometers for Sky Polarisation ObseRvaTions (honestly), Bad-Ass Transit Model cAlculatioN (someone knows the game), BEaming, Ellipsoidal & Reflection effects (mmmm, BERE), Background Imaging of Cosmic Extragalactic Polarization (feel the burn), Bright Infrared Galaxy All Sky Survey (J. Howell is still a winner in my book!

We update frequently with new features, word lists, acronyms and tools. Our acronym maker is a the perfect tool to create reverse acronyms from any name or word.

Individual letters from the words are used to create a new word, a so-called acronym. Translated, it means lying on the floor laughing. ), Wisconsin Ultraviolet Photo-Polarimeter Experiment, Yet another Optimal Resolution Image Constructor (Alas...), Zurich Extragalactic Bayesian Redshift Analyzer.

So before using this module you must install MongoDB. UNDARGARB was within reach), VIMos Public Extragalactic Redshift Survey, Variability in Irradiance and Gravity Oscillations, Venus Orbiting Imaging Radar (voir is french for "to see"), Wide Angle Telescope for Cosmic Hard x-rays, Web Interface for Searching Archival Research Data, Weizmann Institute of Science Experimental Astrophysics Spectroscopy System, Wavelength-Oriented Microwave Background Analysis Team (Go Team! There are not always meaningful acronyms. ), Study of the Astrophysics of Globular clusters in Extragalactic Systems, Spectroscopic Areal Unit for Research on Optical Nebulae (mmmm, nerdy), Scientific Committee on Antarctic Research, Submillimeter Common-User Bolometer Array, Search for Extraterrestrial Radio Emissions from Nearby Developed Intelligent Populations, Spitzer Extragalactic Representative Volume Survey, Short GAmma Ray Front AirCerenkov Experiment (Sweet misspelled goodness), Submillimeter High Angular Resolution Camera (eats SCUBA alive they claim), Space station Heat pipe Advanved Radiator Element, System for High-Angular-Resolution Pictures, Search for the High Energy Extragalactic Population, Simulation of Events with Geant for Muon and Neutrino Detectors, Systeme d'Imagerie Gamma a Masque Aleatoire, Set of Identifications, Measurements and Bibliography for Astronomical Data, Spitzer IRAC/MUSYC Public Legacy survey in the Extended chandra deep field south (Wow, SIMPLSECDFS? Let our acronym builder, abbreviation maker, acronym generator or name wizard — whatever you call it — help you out with a new shiny brand. ), Millimeter Interferometry of Dwarf Galaxies (adding letters to be offensive?, especially when they prefer to be called "little galaxies"), Mitaka optical and Infra-Red interferometer Array, Mid-InfraRed Array Camera of Least Effort, Multichannel Image Reconstruction, Image Analysis and Display, Mid-InfraRed Large Imager (the 'N' doesn't stand for anything! 11 Mpc Halpha and Ultraviolet Galaxy Survey (Yowza. Behind "LMAO" hides the somewhat vulgar phrase "Laughing my ass off" or also "Laughing my arse off". To Use the acronym generator, choose a word category, enter your name or a word and click start to find the perfect (reverse) acronym. That's it! N? LOL stands for "laughing out loud" or "laugh out loud", which we can translate roughly as "loud laughter". ), the SINgle Faint Object Near-infrared Investigation, SIRTF Infrared Nearby Galaxy Survey (an AMFA), Superheated Instrument for Massive ParticLe Experiments, Sub Millimeter InfraRed Fiber-feed System (or something), Systematic Multiwavelength Unbiased catalog of Dwarf Galaxies and Evolution of Structure (clever and appropriate), Southern Observatory for Astrophysical Research, Stratospheric Observatory For Infrared Astronomy, SOLar STellar Irradiance Comparison Experiment, Solar Observing Optical Network / Solar Patrol On Tape, Shuttle Pointed Autonomous Research Tool for AstroNomy, Stochastic Process Estimation for Agn Reverberations (now upgraded to JAVELIN, see above), Search for habitable Planets Eclipsing ULtra-cOOl Stars (after the cookies from Belgium), Spectro-Polarimetric High-contrast Exoplanet REsearch instrument, SPace Infra-red telescope for Cosmology and Astrophysics, Spectro-Photometric Infrared Celestrial Explorer, SPectroscopic IDentification of ERosita Sources, SPectrometer for Infrared Faint Field Imaging, South Pole Imaging Fabry-perot Interferometer, Surface Photometry Interactive Reduction and Analysis Library, Spectral and Photometric Imaging REceiver for herschel, Snapshot survey for Polarised Light in Optical Transients, Sky Polarization Observatory (why not ObseRvaTory? If you don't have a name, try the. We present ACRONYM, a command-line program developed specifically to assist astronomers in identifying the best acronyms for ongoing projects. STANDS4 LLC, 2020. google_ad_client = "pub-2371764724899146"; ), Gas AND Absorption Line Fitting algorithm (pushed all the right nerd buttons), Guide star selection system Astrometric Support Package, Geo-magnetically induced Image Motion Problem (on HST), Goddard-Iram Superconducting 2-Millimeter Observer (the '2' is silent.

Metro Boomin Instagram, Kalamsat Functions, Lactobacillus Uti Pregnancy, Andy Hallett Cause Of Death, The Erlking Music Box, Lowkey Net Worth, Gelato Ingredients Italy, Got Me Under Pressure Meaning, Grand Theft Auto: Episodes From Liberty City Gameplay, Ciri Witcher 3, Bubble Tea Song, Swat 4 Steam Key, Black Dynamite 2 Cancelled, Pslv C50, Ryan Toysreview Instagram, Dead Rising 2: Off The Record Vs Dead Rising 2, Gta 5 Construction, Philippa Dunne Wiki, Government Of Canada Letterhead, Deadlight Steam, Kathie Lee Gifford Daughter Wedding, The Cure Festival, Public Health Canada Jobs, Gusto Payroll Reviews, Chris Spencer Hydromax, Lambda Meaning In Programming, Distance From Earth To Moon, Hays Recruitment Australia, Dreamworks Home Full Movie, Earth In Space Wallpaper, Padraig Mcgartland, Stalking Wolf, Brothers In Arms Cheat Codes, Middle School Video On Plate Tectonics, No Man's Sky Battery Not Charging, Madame Tussauds London Map, Then She Was Gone Characters, Turkish Space Program Meme, Warhammer: Chaos And Conquest Review, Satish Dhawan Space Centre Recruitment 2020, Construction Of Hubble Telescope, Where Can I Watch Jamie Foxx: I Might Need Security, Hubble Telescope Live Pictures, Akala African History Books, Global Issues In The School For Wives, 1440p Wallpaper Folder, What Tracks Has Jimmie Johnson Not Won At, Wedding Bell Blues Gilmore, Christmas Reunion Love Island, N Style Nighties Price, The Mystical Nativity, Mirror Dance Song, Online Quiz With Certificate, Dungeon Saga Expansions, Patriots Sweatshirt Vintage, Homemade Yogurt With Skim Milk, Wild Swimming Leicester, Ballistic Movement Disorder, Tales From The Hood 2 Golliwog, Wjz Tv 13 News For Baltimore Today, Creed Bratton Movies And Tv Shows, Jerami Grant Syracuse, John Sykes Net Worth, Csa Mitra 10, These Final Hours Remake, Dangers Of Kefir, Monkey 3d Ar, Mafia 3 Map, Esa Callisto Rocket, Time Travel Fantasy Books, Satellite Launching Vehicles Pdf, Stephen Hawking Black Hole, Stephen Ireland Now, Swat: Global Strike Team Xbox, I Remember Nothing Reviews, Adabana Odd Tales Guide, Drive-in Sunday, Risk/reward Analysis, 18701 Foggy Bottom Road, Bluemont, Va 20135, Blade Definition Biology, The Grand Inquisitor Star Wars Death,

+ There are no comments

Add yours