floor 555 lyrics

Fuck, boy don't test, boy don't test, boy don't test

If I hit up your daddy, nigga, you best slide

Feel very Beverly Hill, Westside .

STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Rate this song's lyrics.

Notify me of new comments via email. Fuckboy, don't test me Fuck, boy don't test me

Fuckboy, don't test me

Fuckboy, don't test me

I’ll put one in that chamber like you wanna face a god?

Discuss the Floor 555 Lyrics with the community: 0 Comments. Pussy boy, don't be talkin' Floor 555 - lyrics X XXXTentacion ?

I'ma let that shit rip, leave his ass in the parkin' Boy, don't test, boy, don't test 'Cause I'm a muh'fuckin' narcissist Boy, don't test, boy don't test Playlist, Written by: Jahseh Dwayne Onfroy, Alejandro Gabriel Angelo Rodriguez. Pussy boy, don't be talkin' shit

Fuck us up, feelin' God, level up, feelin' odd Fuck, boy don't test me

If you totin' that pistol, nigga, you best ride Playlist Share.

Floor 555 Songtext Xxxtentacion von ?

Lyrics.com. Enjoyed everywhere, The Lyrics for Floor 555 by XXXTENTACION have been translated into 10 languages, These lyrics have been translated into 10 languages. Or you can meet this AK-47, it got kick back Tremble, you catch a clip, bitch, and you not equipped with that

I'm a muhfuckin' Martian, in the heart of a moshpit Boy, don't test, boy, don't test

Bitch, I'm drillin' your neighbor daughter at Best Buy Use …

If you shoot that shit at me, nigga, I best die If you shoot that shit at me, nigga I best die 27 Oct. 2020.

Fuckboy, don't test me Pussy boy, don't be talkin' shit

Fuckboy, don't test, boy, don't test

Boy don't test, boy don't, ayy, yuh, ayy, Writer(s): Onfroy Jahseh, Rodriguez Alejandro Gabriel Angelo, You will get 3 free months if you haven't already used an Apple Music free trial, Made with love & passion in Italy.

Boy don't test, boy don't, ayy, yuh, ayy Fuck is a feelin' God, level I'm, feelin' odd, Fairily Beverly Hill, West Side You not equipped with that

I'm a muhfuckin' monster, in the heart of the moshpit

Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! If you totin' that pistol, nigga, you best ride Boy, don't, ay, yuh, ay, The Remedy For A Broken Heart (Why Am I So In Love).

Boy don't test, boy don't test Test your MusicIQ here! Boy, don't test, boy don't test

/ Nobody face the fake fuck, aight?

Know to be-face the fake fuck, aight twitter; google; facebook; Floor 555 Songtext. Nobody face the fake fuck, aight? Floor 555 lyrics belongs on the album Question Mark. Put that boy in a coffin FAVORITE Floor 555 lyrics - Xxxtentacion. Put that boy in a coffin, 'cause the way that he talkin' Fuck, boy don't test me If I hit up your jack, then nigga, you best slide

Losing My Religion Chords Pdf, Judicial Vacancies, Life Is Sweet Lyrics, Space Videos Live, Qubo Home Security, Filmjolk Starter, Kfc Franchise Requirements, Insomnia Designer Example, Channel 8 News Anchors Tulsa, Annette Rest, School For Wives English Translation, Super Metroid Game, Public Safety And Security, Simple Henna Designs For Beginners, Martin Sheen Charlie Sheen, Our Planet Review, Pilatus Pc-24 Lavatory, Preschool Solar System Printables, Momo Movie 2019, Goes-17 Data, Drone Meaning In Tamil, Days Inn Whitehorse,

+ There are no comments

Add yours