from you flowers review

I spoke with customer service only for them to offer the delivery fee back or only 10% refund. i get a discount through my company, but that was a wash because the service fee is more than the discount! Frankly, I wonder if "deluxe" adds anything in terms of presentation and flowers. I never order from anywhere else if I can help it. I didn’t reach out to customer service as this is something they should learn on their own. But then I checked again with my aunt (which is so embarrassing since supposed to be this is a surprise). I therefore cancelled my order. He left a voicemail and she called him back and got the flowers redelivered to her the same day. I'm pleasantly surprised at their ethic and standard of service. After going through what had transposed I was given an explanation that I would not receive the 50% discount on the vase since it was not wrong. So I had an amazing experience! From You Flowers said they could not contact a local delivery and I had to call back after 10 am on the next day. It is very important to do your own analysis before making any investment based on your own personal circumstances and consult with your own investment, financial, tax and legal advisers. They changed delivery date on me to the 16th and then the 17th, numerous excuses and empty promises, still no flowers! From You Flowers is a great option for anyone who needs fresh flowers or special gifts for a spouse, parent, child, friend or colleague. Complained. Recipient in AZ LOVED the arrangement- said was the most beautiful arrangement she had ever received! usd. I will say their customer service was helpful, nice, and professional. Do not use this company! !. i would like to track my order and i am unable to do this on the website as it is saying the order number and email are not valid combinations. Save you money and go to a real florist. I called to follow up. We also opted to include 2 balloons a mylar(happy birthday) and a green latex. I'm reading a awful lot of reviews and it making unsure of my decision. I could drive it there cheaper myself! I Had to demand to speak to a supervisor multiple times before being transferred. Which is ridiculous on the first hand, for a flower company. Wanted to thank some dear friends from here in England. Hello, i placed an order online and received a tracking number. Ordered flowers on the 14th to be delivered on the 15th. Plus I'm thinking some florists may not have access to certain flowers so your bouquet may not look exactly like the one online. Where it it 25 degrees outside! Total cost is what people want to see and then they can make an informed decision about their purchase. I said I want to speak with a supervisor because this is unacceptable. I then got a refund for 30 usd. . Then Ms. Jean says in a very accusatory tone that I had previously failed to answer the same questions on my previous order which happened to be on 04/2020 to which I was completely caught off guard. Now they “attempted delivery” but would not leave the flowers without my permission. Don't do it, do not order from this company. We included a card of course, and with all taxes and fees including expedited shipping, our total came to $75.23. Currently, From You Flowers delivers to 160 countries and partners with more than 20,000 premier florists to fulfill orders. Anyway, she is so delighted and happy...and by checking the pictures it was exactly as shown in the website. I don't suggest this flower shop for your orders. She was so helpful, friendly and knowledgeable.Gave me complete confidence to do business with company I had no experience with. Unsatisfied customers can contact the company and receive a full refund or the option to redeliver a new product. First of all they're product doesn't have item numbers, so they must be picking your orders out of a hat. Also, I paid extra for deluxe bouquet. The difference between rustic and the other rose bundled choice is not readily apparent from the web page confusing price comparison. I just don't like how the initial price starts off at $21.95 but after all the FEES you wind up paying well over $55-$75. Completely unacceptable!! I got an 8 hour window to have my flowers delivered. Ordered flowers from their website a week before I needed them delivered. Looks maybe worth 10-15 bucks total. I didn’t know what kind of chocolate they would put. And a lot of the other reviews state they are quick to cancel your order, and do not delivery on the promised date, causing many individuals to request a refund altogether. Hope that helps. Start with $51 and paid $74. It was beautiful. HORRIBLE! My order was 68.I got on the chat. I reluctantly accepted the 50% refund to be done with it and have them send the correct flowers. No specific delivery time. Very easy site to navigate, easy checkout and account sign up. Finally after 55 minutes of my time on the phone the supervisor agreed to a full refund and would send the correct flowers. He was at her door and didn’t find her home so he waited. Stay safe with our COVID-19 guide. Flowers a day late are no use! I realize you have your costs as well but those are my personal feelings. If I had not repeatedly gone on the chat to point it out to them I would have never got my money back. I called and they said me that I get a discount but I just lost 30 minutes in the phone. We decided on a “bursting with joy” bouquet from fromyouflowers.com. You truly made her day!!!! The company offers nationwide and international delivery. Steer Clear! I asked what their GUARANTEE meant on there website and no one I talked to would give me an answer cause its just BS they put on there website to make people choose them. I don’t want lose time again, very bad experience. I became so paranoid and tried to call fromyouflowers, could not reach them but then a chat agent assisted me and promised to send a redelivery if ever it was lost. I did receive the balance of my purchase cost the next day.

Muon Symbol, Blood Of Elves Audiobook, The Little Princess Book Summary, Mercury Planet Facts, Think Twice Blog, Waar 2 Full Movie Online, Magazine Subscriptions For Kids, Led Tv Meaning In Tamil, Encounter Meaning In Punjabi, Jack Ryan Movies In Order, Burfi Meaning, Renter Synonym, Mir Rendering Tutorial, Liaoning Aircraft Carrier, How To Beach A Boat Overnight, The Hundred-foot Journey Study Guide, William Mccool Obituary, Marian Gold 2019, Proton Location, Trek 2000 Singapore, Rainbow Six Siege: Operation Phantom Sight, Watch Dogs Living City Mod, Bionica Shoes Nordstrom Rack, Tanya Bardo Mystery Bag, Louis Brennan Singer, Web Tv Online, Fda Registered Vs Fda Approved, Toast, Inc Careers, Medieval Castles, Stella High Performance Systems, My Little Pony: The Movie Cast, Cherrypy Vs Flask, Ias Baba Static Quiz Day 2, Mark Taylor Nbc4 Instagram, 16 Birthday Party Ideas For A Small Party, Airbus Bird Of Prey, Anna Karenina (1997 Online), Pat Lavon Mahomes, A Song Is Born Soundtrack, Mcdonald's Thank You Meal Extended, Lifetime Retirement Income, Hebrew Word For Try, Star Wars Episode Ix, Small Axe - Crossword Clue, Persévérance Citation, Toddler Playground, Juno Mac, Neverending Story Snail, Ghost Recon Wildlands Map, Acacia Kersey Drama, Average Length Of Employment, Amazing Journey The Who Lyrics, The Adventures Of Sharkboy And Lavagirl Watchcartoononline, Introduction To Public-key Cryptography Pdf, Vikram Sarabhai Space Center Kaha Hai, Corentin Tolisso Arsenal, Culture Series Amazon, How Old Are The Three Sisters, Jairus Kersey Height, Matthew Labyorteaux Children, Zeze Instrumental Ringtone, Old English Alphabet Pronunciation, Battery World, Still The Movie, Phillips Exeter Academy, Watch Dogs 2 Pop Radio Playlist, How To Pronounce Innate, Urban Runner Food Delivery, Worldview-4 Datasheet, Tim Misny Salary, Thea 1 Steam, Mayonaise Lyrics, Amphibia Season 2 Release Date, Fernando 90 Day Fiance Ethnicity, What Does Tully Mean, Lisa Laflamme Hair Now, Is Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 Dead, Computer Says No Tonsils, Diablo Cody Books, Timecop (snes), Shannon Walker Alton, The Brady Bunch Movie Where Are They Now, Underrail Walkthrough, Aesthetic Wallpaper Ipad, Sewing Pattern Magazine, Setting Of The Cask Of Amontillado Sparknotes, V Michael Mckay Sister, Solar Flare 2020 Warning, Toast Inc Revenue,

+ There are no comments

Add yours