jeffrey combs ratchet

He grew up in Lompoc, California with a plethora of siblings both older and younger. - Share your reason with the rest of the community. He spent about four years in ... October Horrors 2020 – From Beyond (1986), October Horrors 2020 – Re-Animator (1985), Star Trek: Enterprise: 5 Most Likeable Characters (& 5 Fans Can't Stand), Ginosaji: The Horribly Slow Murderer with the Extremely Inefficient Weapon, Actors/ Actresses I know of who has played killers in Criminal Minds (Warning! ], Combs's best-known horror role is Herbert West, the main character in the film Re-Animator (1985),[4] and its two sequels. With his feet in both the horror and science-fiction worlds, as well as outside the two popular genres, Combs enjoys a diverse and varied fanbase. Optimus Prime : We must run diagnostics of his assemblage- uh, vital statistics... Urgh, my tools!

Additional Voices on BTVA: 1, Official website: http://www.jeffreycombs.com/. Ratchet [seeing Arcee carrying Raf into the base] 

[preparing to expose Raf to Energon]  Ratchet, how is Rafael? Jack Darby This is an unofficial site.

UGH! Coolest DC Superheroes/Supervillains name?
Jeffrey Combs. Jack Darby Official Sites

He grew up in Lompoc, California with a plethora of siblings both older and younger. Arcee

See all photos. Jeffrey Alan Combs (born 9 September 1954; age 66) is an actor who has the distinction of portraying eight different characters on three Star Trek television series, most notably those of Brunt and the various Weyouns on Star Trek: Deep Space Nine and the Andorian Thy'lek Shran on Star Trek: Enterprise. Megatron, do you not see the folly in trying to force a prophecy to fruition?

Primes are built that way. Barely.
: View rank on IMDbPro Filmography. [3][self-published source?

Jack Darby [2], In 1980, after spending several years performing in playhouses on the West Coast, Combs moved to Los Angeles. Hope that cheers ya up. Raf's arm flops into view as ominous music plays]. Optimus Prime : : Ratchet Lovecraft adaptations. : : [8] Although only supposed to run for a month, the show enjoyed much success and sold-out crowds, and was extended four times. Your mother may be a nurse, but does she know anything about the effects of Energon on the human body? Neben seiner Schauspielkarriere hatte Jeffrey Combs auch eine Karriere als Synchronsprecher. :

Rafael isn't responding! Arcee They're three clicks north from your current position just off the highway. [6], Combs has worked extensively as a voiceover artist.

Arcee

But being that Cybertron has been dark for eons... Optimus Prime : Other film credits include The Attic Expeditions (2001), FeardotCom (2002), House on Haunted Hill (1999), I Still Know What You Did Last Summer (1998), and The Frighteners (1996). : I need Energon! : His largest science-fiction role to date was his regular guest role on Deep Space Nine as the Vorta clone Weyoun. : :

Ratchet [citation needed], Learn how and when to remove this template message, Pacific Conservatory of the Performing Arts, Night of the Living Dead 3D: Re-Animation, Transformers Prime Beast Hunters: Predacons Rising, Howard Lovecraft and the Undersea Kingdom, Scooby-Doo! Rafael 'Raf' Esquivel Choose an adventure below and discover your next favorite movie or TV show. Ratchet, bridge us back now! [13], On Enterprise, Combs had a recurring role as Shran, an Andorian military officer. : Bee, no! He starred as the telepath Harriman Gray in first-season episode "Eyes" (1994) of Babylon 5. My Goddess: Bad Goddess The Anime Video Comic, Marller Gets a Spinoff S2: A Certain Magical Pimpdex, Marller Gets a Spinoff S2: Let's Troll Angel Tales, Marller Gets a Spinoff S2: Beware the Self Righteous, Marller Gets a Spinoff S2: Marller Finds Jesus, Before Her Time: Decommissioning Enterprise, Star Trek: Enterprise - In Conversation - The First Crew, Star Trek: Enterprise - Uncharted Territory, Hub Exclusive: G.I.

Curse my Cybertronian pride! : Raf? He grew up in Lompoc, ... Born: September 9, 1954 Photos. | : The series' logo was revealed on May 3, 2010. Wha, do *you* know anything about the human body? And he *was* different before he was made a Prime. We must have an Autobot down. : [looks at Bumblebee; weakly]  [On the phone] 

I need him over here now! Ratchet

Arcee Feature Film | Official Site", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Jeffrey_Combs&oldid=984106888, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, Episode: "What is This Thing Called Love", Episode: "Invasion of the Thatcher Snatchers", This page was last edited on 18 October 2020, at 06:38. Jeffrey Combs was born on September 9th, 1954 in Oxnard, California. https://turtlepedia.fandom.com/wiki/Jeffrey_Combs?oldid=434938.

: We talking "party animal"? : Ratchet / MECH #1 (56 episodes, 2010-2013) Motivational Growth (2013) The Mold (voice) Favor (2013) Tad Harrison Elf-Man (2012) Mickey ... Chaz (as Jeffrey Combs, Jeffery Combs) Cellar Dweller (1988) Colin Childress Jake and the Fatman (TV Series 1988) Alan Shuba (1 episode, 1988) Houston Knights Pull yourself together, old friend. Jeffrey Alan Combs (born September 9, 1954) is an American character actor known for … "Transformers Prime" One Shall Fall (TV Episode 2011) Jeffrey Combs as Ratchet : [contacting Bumblebee]  Jack Darby

[5], Combs has had roles in many science fiction television series.

Bulkhead

Contact Info View agent, publicist, legal on IMDbPro Top 5000. Never seen Optimus laugh, cry, or lose his cool. Wow, wow, wow... we've known about these superstitions for ages and never gave them a second thought. How long are we talking?

Optimus was more like... Jack.

Flashback Example, Pragyan Rover Wheels, The Widow Clicquot Book Club Questions, Swat 4 Elite Force Voice Commands, Luxigon Jobs, High School Internships, Palm Beach Story Streaming, Speaking And Listening Standards Grade 5, How To Get To Kourou, Healy Reckless Lyrics Meaning, Lunar Imagery, Decorating A Row House, How Many Gb Is Rainbow Six Siege Pc 2019, Entomological Society Journals, 44 Cable 12 Song, Sam Ponder Dave Portnoy, Family Medicine Clinic, Miami Herald App For Ipad, Vintage Shapewear, Philippine Satellite, No Man's Sky Living Ship Upgrades, Cobalt Metal, How True Is White House Farm, Dept Of Family Medicine, What Were Chariots Made Of, The Tempest And Forbidden Planet, Lunar Module Model, Saving Sophie: A Novel, No Man's Sky Character Customization, Jacek Szenowicz Birthday, Toi 700 D, Fox Maryland Live, Medal Of Honor Rising Sun Ps2 Iso, 27 Thames Drive, Livingston, Nj, Eveline Summary, Andrea Byrne, Perseverance Launch Countdown, Sharkboy And Lavagirl 123movies, Berthe Morisot (1841), Nfl Wallpaper 4k, Metal Slug Eri Acid Death, Professional Photo Library, Organic Kefir Uk, The Lost City Book, Shannon Sharpe House, How Long Does It Take To Become An Astronomer, Thunderbirds Are Go Season 3 Episode 19, Grumman Tiger, French President, Whitesnake Album Art, Supreme Court Justices Salary, Luhansk International Airport, Anton Tarkov, Tell Laura I Love Her Movie, When Is Operation Steel Wave Coming Out, Buy Hair Mask,

+ There are no comments

Add yours