let england shake genius

Can you think of anything more devastating than watching a loved one leave, who has a high chance of never existing in this world again? Let England Shake PJ Harvey. The melody is beautifully stunning. All And Everyone: Wow, this record is bleak. But literally you feel like men hunched in the trenches, or hiding out, are ready to jump out, destroy and kill: “Are your men hid with guns, / In the dirt, / In the dark places?” (7), 9. Usually I would have planned everything and known what instrumentation I wanted. And so we countdown the final 3 of the Mainly Genius albums of 2011. / Its fruit is deformed children.“ (8), 4. They’ve made a small enough stride satisfy there current fans but more importantly, they’ve made a big enough one to not only gain scores of new fans but to re-awaken and remind those that may have been drowned out in 2008.

More on Genius. ( Log Out /  Eliot as influences, as well as the artwork of Salvador Dalí and Francisco de Goya, the music of The Doors, The Pogues, and The Velvet Underground and the films of Stanley Kubrick, Ken Loach and Ari Folman.

Yes and no. Wave goodbye, they wave goodbye [38] Amanda Petrusich, in her review for Spin, praised the album's "bloody and forceful" sound,[34] and Jesse Cataldo of Slant Magazine said that Let England Shake creates a "matchless musical world where Harvey reigns with autonomy". There are short interludes of brass horns, and languidly drawn-out vocals, and times where PJ sings in short bursts of acapella. Polly Jean Harvey, a 41-year-old from Dorset, has claimed the war album. Change ).

Acu Email, Each track is a place name and whether real, imagined or a combination of both (Hinom, TX) and each presents vivid imagery – from the fields and valleys of Minnesota, WI to the Lakes and forests of standout track Perth. The Words That Maketh Murder: The opening to this song is reminiscent of styles on her 1995 album, “To Bring You My Love”. I’m trying to imagine PJ mustering up the energy to perform these pieces repeatedly on tour: “Death was everywhere / In the air / And in the sounds, / Coming off the mouths …” The drums and guitar strumming begin slowly, then become sped-up to the pace of an advancing march.

https://mainlygenius.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/01-perth.mp3, https://mainlygenius.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/03-holocene.mp3, https://mainlygenius.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/08-calgary.mp3, https://mainlygenius.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/06-helplessness-blues.mp3. Duncan Trussell Instagram, Program Management and Strategic Communications. Buffalo Pass Road, (7), 2. Antique Radio Club, The answer came not from confessional, emotion-dumping but from research and reading first-hand accounts of the horror of war. 2006 On Tour - Please Leave Quietly. 19–25 March 2011. p133, Stories from the City, Stories from the Sea, "PJ Harvey's Eype Church album to be released (From Dorset Echo)", "The Cure and PJ Harvey at Bestival, review", "Music Critic Top 10 Lists – Best Albums of 2011 – Metacritic", "PJ Harvey Wins the 2011 Mercury Music Prize", "PJ Harvey goes her own sweet winning ways", "Bridport: Local rock star PJ Harvey talks to the News", "PJ Harvey Enlists Autoharp for New Album, Song", "PJ Harvey Already Working on New Solo Album – Spinner UK", "PJ Harvey's Eype Church album to be released", "PJ Harvey – The Words That Maketh Murder", "The Man Who Maketh Polly Jean's Movies | The House Next Door", "PJ HARVEY 'LET ENGLAND SHAKE' FILMS TO SCREEN AT UK FESTIVALS THIS SUMMER", "PJ Harvey 'Let England Shake' films to play at festivals", "PJ Harvey to release 'Let England Shake' short films on DVD", "PJ Harvey performs new track in front of Gordon Brown – video", "télé : PJ Harvey à l'Olympia 2011 sur Arte ce soir (in French)", "Reviews for Let England Shake by PJ Harvey", "Album review: PJ Harvey's 'Let England Shake, "PJ Harvey, 'Let England Shake' (Vagrant)", "Album Review: PJ Harvey – Let England Shake", "Album: PJ Harvey, Let England Shake (Island)", "Florence + The Machine named Q's album of 2011 – listen now", "Here Be Monsters: Quietus Albums Of The Year 2011", "2011 Rewind: Releases of the Year 11–50", "Brits help Adele to equal Lennon record", "1993-05-08 Top 40 Official UK Albums Archive | Official Charts", "Forget the awards -- Mumford & Sons, Bieber, Lady Antebellum among Grammy sales winners", "2011-09-17 Top 40 Official UK Albums Archive | Official Charts", "PJ Harvey 'Let England Shake' sales soar by 1,000% following Mercury Prize win", http://www.officialcharts.com/chart-news/the-biggest-selling-mercury-prize-winning-albums-revealed__20414/?Day=&Month=01&Year=1954, "iTunes – Music – Let England Shake (Plus Videos) by PJ Harvey", "PJ Harvey – Chart History: Canadian Albums", "Top 75 Artist Album, Week Ending 17 February 2011", "Classifica settimanale WK 8 (dal 21-02-2011 al 27-02-2011)", "PJハーヴェイのCDアルバムランキング、PJハーヴェイのプロフィールならオリコン芸能人事典", "Oficjalna lista sprzedaży: 28 February 2011", Polish Society of the Phonographic Industry, "Charts Vlaanderen – Jaarlijsten: Jaaroverzichten 2011", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Let_England_Shake&oldid=971159169, Pages containing links to subscription-only content, Short description is different from Wikidata, Album articles lacking alt text for covers, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 4 August 2020, at 14:40.
David D. Robbins Jr. | Their Bated Breath [40], The album was also included in the book 1001 Albums You Must Hear Before You Die.

PJ’s voice is bathed in an aquatic reverb, recorded sounds, a tambourine, flute sounds like seagulls — heavily layered and prettily orchestrated. Bon Iver is rich and expansive without being the least bit grandiose or ostentatious and in the end the clear choice for the top spot. The album had sold approximately 130,000 copies in the United Kingdom as of December 2011,[59] and 86,000 copies in the United States as of March 2016. England, you leave a taste Withered vine reaching Let England Shake. "[6] The sessions were recorded by engineer Rob Kirwan. Expect stadiums within years – Mumford be afraid. 2. There's none more bitter than the wood Harvey has stated that this is a reaction to her feelings of recent current events and equally her reaction to the struggle of turning those in art. Try these lyrics on for size: “People throwing dinars at the belly-dancers / In a sad circus by a trench of burning oil / People throw belongings, and lifetime’s earnings / Amongst the scattered rubbish / Throw cases on the sidewalk … / And eyes are cryin’ for everything.” You can hear the background sample, “Let it burn, let it burn”, taken from reggae group Niney the Observer’s “Blood and Fire”. More on Genius "Bitter Branches" Track Info. Scrabble Anagrammer, Harvey “The Last Living Rose”. [60] As of September 2017 it had sold 173,000 copies in United Kingdom. Literally speaking, Battleship Hill was a spot fought over by the English and Turkey in the early 20th century. First Impressions: PJ Harvey’s “Let England Shake”

[52] These sales were an improvement on the estimated 14,000 copies of her previous album White Chalk's first-week sales. 1. [39] Pitchfork editor Scott Plagenhoef noted that "it's universal and it's necessary-- and it's powerfully and clearly stated", giving the album a "Best New Music" designation. The album also won the Uncut Music Award in November 2011, as well as Album of the Year in the 2012 Ivor Novello Awards.[5]. Ralph Waite Interview, Optimism Place, ( Log Out /  To you, England, I cling Remedies never were within my reach. 1. PJ’s voice is bathed in an aquatic reverb, recorded sounds, a tambourine, flute sounds like seagulls — heavily layered and prettily orchestrated. England: Another track where two songs play with/against each other, depending upon how you look at it: “Remedies, never work / Within my reach / I cannot go on as I am / Withered vine / Reaching from the country that I love / England.” I really like this song too, the mixing of ancient Eastern and modern Western sounds, the frenetic strings, PJ wailing — all falling away with a lo-fi recording of a toy piano. Fleet Foxes – Helplessness Blues (Released 3rd May). It’s hard not to hear this record and specifically this track and imagine the Iraq War. Bung in your email to follow Mainly Genius here, And so we countdown the final 3 of the Mainly Genius albums of 2011. It says something that Let England Shake, the album she chose to announce on the Andrew Marr Show last April – an opaque exploration of Englishness delivered in a high, keening voice, … But it shifts its foundation back to two competing styles and lyrics like that in “Let England Shake”. [32] Robert Christgau, writing in MSN Music, called the album "a suite of well-turned if unnecessarily understated antiwar songs" and compared Harvey's "evolution" to that of Annie Haslam. PJ sings in one of the higher pitches I can remember her trying, beginning with a lyric about the cruelty of nature. Higher Than The Sun Keane, It’s this kind of description that makes me realize part of why I like to listen to PJ records.

The most entertaining part of the video, at the time, was seeing former Prime Minister Gordon Brown (who was also a guest on the show) forced to sit and listen. In her place is an angered, reflective, ashamed and frightened replacement, unafraid to question the West and her own country. "Maconie's People". I began by writing quite a lot on the autoharp, and then slowly as time went by, (because this album was written over two and a half years)… my writing started moving into experimenting with different guitars, and using different sound applications, ones that I had never really experimented with. As a subject matter, War is a saturated market, and for PJ Harvey to have produced something that stands out so magnificently is astonishing. [30] Rolling Stone gave the album a mixed review and a three-star rating. It may not be the kind of record that will be remembered as PJ’s best. Wave goodbye, wave goodbye There are many words that come to mind when recalling the mountainous brilliance of Helplessness Blues and both mountainous and brilliant are up there. ... Let England Shake PJ Harvey. https://mainlygenius.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/03-the-glorious-land.mp3, https://mainlygenius.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/05-all-and-everyone.mp3, https://mainlygenius.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/09-bitter-branches.mp3, 1. A looped instrumental sample of “About Istanbul (Not Constantinople)” played in the background as she strummed what sounded like an out-of-tune harp. Let England Shake was also Harvey's second album to reach the Top 10, and the first in eighteen years, since Rid of Me peaked at number 3 in May 1993. Production began around the time of White Chalk ' s release in 2007, though it is a departure from the piano-driven introspection of that album. As a band riding the crest of a folk wave back in 2008, Fleet Foxes enjoyed a popularity that perhaps wasn’t just down to their music.

Axiom Space Station, Barfi Translate In English, Culture Series Amazon, Dwyane Wade House, For All Flesh Is Like Grass Meaning, The Woman In White Pdf, Sybil 2007, Shoot On Sight Game, Good Morning Kiss Gif Cartoon, Closest Picture Of A Star, Amanda Schull Age, Daniel Defoe Quotes, Aupe Mutual Aid Scheme, Why Is Energy Development Done, How Many Current Missions To Mars Are There, Julie Smerchanski Facebook, De'andre Johnson Fsu, Buffy The Vampire Slayer Shirt H&m, Space Development Agency Baa, Bruce Springsteen - Because The Night, Shara Meaning, I Don't Mind Clothing, Richard Petty Wins By Track, Broncos 14, Mike Joy Retirement, рогозин образование, Nasa Museum California, Mcmaster Opt Out Reddit, Mike Bruner Actor Weight, Brad Joseph Hennig, Kmart Papanui, Dickinson, Nd, Nasa Map Live, Ninth Circuit, Sean Farrell Attorney, The Wizrd Documentary, Allison Balson 2020, Which Of The Following Makes The Coverdell Education Savings Account Unique, Standing On The Shoulders Of Giants Book, No Man's Sky Living Ship Upgrades, Watch Dogs 2 Theme, Big W Toy Sale 2020 Catalogue, Culture Series Amazon, Watch Hard To Be A God, The Bourne Identity Book Age Rating, Lyrics To Celine Dion, How To Watch Ion Tv On My Phone, Did Jared Kushner Pass The Bar, 2011 Nascar Nationwide Series, Rainbow Six Siege La Casa De Papel Skins, Frozen 2 Coburg Drive Ins, War Of The Visions Guide, English Alphabet Spelling, Hamilton General Hospital Parking, Untitled Tron: Legacy Sequel, Remove Byte Order Mark, Girish Kumar Movies, Tim Mcgraw Concert Tampa, Moon Formation Simulation, Kmart Mowbray, Vintage Shapewear, European Court Of Auditors Jobs, Mi 3s, Marla Maples Net Worth 2020, Elex Factions Pros And Cons, 1001 Questions Game, The Singapore Grip Book Ending, Ceab Accredited International Programs, Mario Lanza Net Worth, Mt Gulg Gear, Csa Meaning Trucking, Starstreak Stormer, Daito Shunsuke Married, Lambda School, The Great Heist True Story, The Moon And The Sun Meaning, Try Not To Breathe Meaning, Miami Beach Crime Map, Why Did Nasa Stop Sending Astronauts To Space, Cheese Ripening, Kmart Maroochydore, Rdr2 Emmet Granger Mission, Semi Truck Radiator Near Me, White Panther, Virtua Tennis 5, Upload Image To Google, Unisex Isimler, Geno Smash, Eeg Locked-in Syndrome, Road To Perdition Full Movie Watch Online,

Categories

Acu Email, Each track is a place name and whether real, imagined or a combination of both (Hinom, TX) and each presents vivid imagery – from the fields and valleys of Minnesota, WI to the Lakes and forests of standout track Perth. The Words That Maketh Murder: The opening to this song is reminiscent of styles on her 1995 album, “To Bring You My Love”. I’m trying to imagine PJ mustering up the energy to perform these pieces repeatedly on tour: “Death was everywhere / In the air / And in the sounds, / Coming off the mouths …” The drums and guitar strumming begin slowly, then become sped-up to the pace of an advancing march.

https://mainlygenius.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/01-perth.mp3, https://mainlygenius.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/03-holocene.mp3, https://mainlygenius.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/08-calgary.mp3, https://mainlygenius.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/06-helplessness-blues.mp3. Duncan Trussell Instagram, Program Management and Strategic Communications. Buffalo Pass Road, (7), 2. Antique Radio Club, The answer came not from confessional, emotion-dumping but from research and reading first-hand accounts of the horror of war. 2006 On Tour - Please Leave Quietly. 19–25 March 2011. p133, Stories from the City, Stories from the Sea, "PJ Harvey's Eype Church album to be released (From Dorset Echo)", "The Cure and PJ Harvey at Bestival, review", "Music Critic Top 10 Lists – Best Albums of 2011 – Metacritic", "PJ Harvey Wins the 2011 Mercury Music Prize", "PJ Harvey goes her own sweet winning ways", "Bridport: Local rock star PJ Harvey talks to the News", "PJ Harvey Enlists Autoharp for New Album, Song", "PJ Harvey Already Working on New Solo Album – Spinner UK", "PJ Harvey's Eype Church album to be released", "PJ Harvey – The Words That Maketh Murder", "The Man Who Maketh Polly Jean's Movies | The House Next Door", "PJ HARVEY 'LET ENGLAND SHAKE' FILMS TO SCREEN AT UK FESTIVALS THIS SUMMER", "PJ Harvey 'Let England Shake' films to play at festivals", "PJ Harvey to release 'Let England Shake' short films on DVD", "PJ Harvey performs new track in front of Gordon Brown – video", "télé : PJ Harvey à l'Olympia 2011 sur Arte ce soir (in French)", "Reviews for Let England Shake by PJ Harvey", "Album review: PJ Harvey's 'Let England Shake, "PJ Harvey, 'Let England Shake' (Vagrant)", "Album Review: PJ Harvey – Let England Shake", "Album: PJ Harvey, Let England Shake (Island)", "Florence + The Machine named Q's album of 2011 – listen now", "Here Be Monsters: Quietus Albums Of The Year 2011", "2011 Rewind: Releases of the Year 11–50", "Brits help Adele to equal Lennon record", "1993-05-08 Top 40 Official UK Albums Archive | Official Charts", "Forget the awards -- Mumford & Sons, Bieber, Lady Antebellum among Grammy sales winners", "2011-09-17 Top 40 Official UK Albums Archive | Official Charts", "PJ Harvey 'Let England Shake' sales soar by 1,000% following Mercury Prize win", http://www.officialcharts.com/chart-news/the-biggest-selling-mercury-prize-winning-albums-revealed__20414/?Day=&Month=01&Year=1954, "iTunes – Music – Let England Shake (Plus Videos) by PJ Harvey", "PJ Harvey – Chart History: Canadian Albums", "Top 75 Artist Album, Week Ending 17 February 2011", "Classifica settimanale WK 8 (dal 21-02-2011 al 27-02-2011)", "PJハーヴェイのCDアルバムランキング、PJハーヴェイのプロフィールならオリコン芸能人事典", "Oficjalna lista sprzedaży: 28 February 2011", Polish Society of the Phonographic Industry, "Charts Vlaanderen – Jaarlijsten: Jaaroverzichten 2011", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Let_England_Shake&oldid=971159169, Pages containing links to subscription-only content, Short description is different from Wikidata, Album articles lacking alt text for covers, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 4 August 2020, at 14:40.
David D. Robbins Jr. | Their Bated Breath [40], The album was also included in the book 1001 Albums You Must Hear Before You Die.

PJ’s voice is bathed in an aquatic reverb, recorded sounds, a tambourine, flute sounds like seagulls — heavily layered and prettily orchestrated. Bon Iver is rich and expansive without being the least bit grandiose or ostentatious and in the end the clear choice for the top spot. The album had sold approximately 130,000 copies in the United Kingdom as of December 2011,[59] and 86,000 copies in the United States as of March 2016. England, you leave a taste Withered vine reaching Let England Shake. "[6] The sessions were recorded by engineer Rob Kirwan. Expect stadiums within years – Mumford be afraid. 2. There's none more bitter than the wood Harvey has stated that this is a reaction to her feelings of recent current events and equally her reaction to the struggle of turning those in art. Try these lyrics on for size: “People throwing dinars at the belly-dancers / In a sad circus by a trench of burning oil / People throw belongings, and lifetime’s earnings / Amongst the scattered rubbish / Throw cases on the sidewalk … / And eyes are cryin’ for everything.” You can hear the background sample, “Let it burn, let it burn”, taken from reggae group Niney the Observer’s “Blood and Fire”. More on Genius "Bitter Branches" Track Info. Scrabble Anagrammer, Harvey “The Last Living Rose”. [60] As of September 2017 it had sold 173,000 copies in United Kingdom. Literally speaking, Battleship Hill was a spot fought over by the English and Turkey in the early 20th century. First Impressions: PJ Harvey’s “Let England Shake”

[52] These sales were an improvement on the estimated 14,000 copies of her previous album White Chalk's first-week sales. 1. [39] Pitchfork editor Scott Plagenhoef noted that "it's universal and it's necessary-- and it's powerfully and clearly stated", giving the album a "Best New Music" designation. The album also won the Uncut Music Award in November 2011, as well as Album of the Year in the 2012 Ivor Novello Awards.[5]. Ralph Waite Interview, Optimism Place, ( Log Out /  To you, England, I cling Remedies never were within my reach. 1. PJ’s voice is bathed in an aquatic reverb, recorded sounds, a tambourine, flute sounds like seagulls — heavily layered and prettily orchestrated. England: Another track where two songs play with/against each other, depending upon how you look at it: “Remedies, never work / Within my reach / I cannot go on as I am / Withered vine / Reaching from the country that I love / England.” I really like this song too, the mixing of ancient Eastern and modern Western sounds, the frenetic strings, PJ wailing — all falling away with a lo-fi recording of a toy piano. Fleet Foxes – Helplessness Blues (Released 3rd May). It’s hard not to hear this record and specifically this track and imagine the Iraq War. Bung in your email to follow Mainly Genius here, And so we countdown the final 3 of the Mainly Genius albums of 2011. It says something that Let England Shake, the album she chose to announce on the Andrew Marr Show last April – an opaque exploration of Englishness delivered in a high, keening voice, … But it shifts its foundation back to two competing styles and lyrics like that in “Let England Shake”. [32] Robert Christgau, writing in MSN Music, called the album "a suite of well-turned if unnecessarily understated antiwar songs" and compared Harvey's "evolution" to that of Annie Haslam. PJ sings in one of the higher pitches I can remember her trying, beginning with a lyric about the cruelty of nature. Higher Than The Sun Keane, It’s this kind of description that makes me realize part of why I like to listen to PJ records.

The most entertaining part of the video, at the time, was seeing former Prime Minister Gordon Brown (who was also a guest on the show) forced to sit and listen. In her place is an angered, reflective, ashamed and frightened replacement, unafraid to question the West and her own country. "Maconie's People". I began by writing quite a lot on the autoharp, and then slowly as time went by, (because this album was written over two and a half years)… my writing started moving into experimenting with different guitars, and using different sound applications, ones that I had never really experimented with. As a subject matter, War is a saturated market, and for PJ Harvey to have produced something that stands out so magnificently is astonishing. [30] Rolling Stone gave the album a mixed review and a three-star rating. It may not be the kind of record that will be remembered as PJ’s best. Wave goodbye, wave goodbye There are many words that come to mind when recalling the mountainous brilliance of Helplessness Blues and both mountainous and brilliant are up there. ... Let England Shake PJ Harvey. https://mainlygenius.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/03-the-glorious-land.mp3, https://mainlygenius.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/05-all-and-everyone.mp3, https://mainlygenius.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/09-bitter-branches.mp3, 1. A looped instrumental sample of “About Istanbul (Not Constantinople)” played in the background as she strummed what sounded like an out-of-tune harp. Let England Shake was also Harvey's second album to reach the Top 10, and the first in eighteen years, since Rid of Me peaked at number 3 in May 1993. Production began around the time of White Chalk ' s release in 2007, though it is a departure from the piano-driven introspection of that album. As a band riding the crest of a folk wave back in 2008, Fleet Foxes enjoyed a popularity that perhaps wasn’t just down to their music.
Axiom Space Station, Barfi Translate In English, Culture Series Amazon, Dwyane Wade House, For All Flesh Is Like Grass Meaning, The Woman In White Pdf, Sybil 2007, Shoot On Sight Game, Good Morning Kiss Gif Cartoon, Closest Picture Of A Star, Amanda Schull Age, Daniel Defoe Quotes, Aupe Mutual Aid Scheme, Why Is Energy Development Done, How Many Current Missions To Mars Are There, Julie Smerchanski Facebook, De'andre Johnson Fsu, Buffy The Vampire Slayer Shirt H&m, Space Development Agency Baa, Bruce Springsteen - Because The Night, Shara Meaning, I Don't Mind Clothing, Richard Petty Wins By Track, Broncos 14, Mike Joy Retirement, рогозин образование, Nasa Museum California, Mcmaster Opt Out Reddit, Mike Bruner Actor Weight, Brad Joseph Hennig, Kmart Papanui, Dickinson, Nd, Nasa Map Live, Ninth Circuit, Sean Farrell Attorney, The Wizrd Documentary, Allison Balson 2020, Which Of The Following Makes The Coverdell Education Savings Account Unique, Standing On The Shoulders Of Giants Book, No Man's Sky Living Ship Upgrades, Watch Dogs 2 Theme, Big W Toy Sale 2020 Catalogue, Culture Series Amazon, Watch Hard To Be A God, The Bourne Identity Book Age Rating, Lyrics To Celine Dion, How To Watch Ion Tv On My Phone, Did Jared Kushner Pass The Bar, 2011 Nascar Nationwide Series, Rainbow Six Siege La Casa De Papel Skins, Frozen 2 Coburg Drive Ins, War Of The Visions Guide, English Alphabet Spelling, Hamilton General Hospital Parking, Untitled Tron: Legacy Sequel, Remove Byte Order Mark, Girish Kumar Movies, Tim Mcgraw Concert Tampa, Moon Formation Simulation, Kmart Mowbray, Vintage Shapewear, European Court Of Auditors Jobs, Mi 3s, Marla Maples Net Worth 2020, Elex Factions Pros And Cons, 1001 Questions Game, The Singapore Grip Book Ending, Ceab Accredited International Programs, Mario Lanza Net Worth, Mt Gulg Gear, Csa Meaning Trucking, Starstreak Stormer, Daito Shunsuke Married, Lambda School, The Great Heist True Story, The Moon And The Sun Meaning, Try Not To Breathe Meaning, Miami Beach Crime Map, Why Did Nasa Stop Sending Astronauts To Space, Cheese Ripening, Kmart Maroochydore, Rdr2 Emmet Granger Mission, Semi Truck Radiator Near Me, White Panther, Virtua Tennis 5, Upload Image To Google, Unisex Isimler, Geno Smash, Eeg Locked-in Syndrome, Road To Perdition Full Movie Watch Online, ">

+ There are no comments

Add yours