man on the moon chords zella day

The talent from the young Arizonian has always certainly been present, but if "Man On The Moon" is any indication of the direction she's headed towards I think I may in it for the long haul. It was a track I... on When the current song has ended you'll see it here, on The talent from the young Arizonian has always certainly been present, but if "Man On The Moon" is any indication of the direction she's headed towards I think I may in it for the long haul. If you're keen to find out more information about the artist, we suggest hitting the download link above, which should connect you to th... on New and popular versions of Zella Day easy to print and share. Her sophomore album is due for release next year, but until then let's hope there are a few more gems to uncover. If you're a first time listener to the heartfelt workings of this Swedish songstress let her new Stay Off Your Mind EP be the perfect introduction. Aug 16, 2014, http://soundcloud.com/zella-day/man-on-the-moon-1. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Great Skott she's done it again! Zella Day in the past has been a little bit hit and miss for me. [Verse] G Bm Born in, wake up, cold mountain air Em Am F Sunrise outlines curls in your hair G B 64 0 0. Home » Z » Zella Day Chords . Free printable and easy chords for song by zella day - Man On The Moon. Well I'll be damned if Zella Day hasn't quite impressed me on this new track titled "East Of Eden." [Intro] Ab Bbm Ah ah ah Ab Ah ah h C# Ab Ah ah ah C# Ah ah ah [Verse 1] Ab I … Chords for Zella Day - Man On The Moon - Live on Lightning 100, powered by ONErpm.com. The title single "Stay Off Your Mind" is as immaculately produced as... on Out today on B3SCI is “Man On The Moon / Hunnie Pie” the new 7″ single from Zella Day.The direct follow-up to Zella’s Kicker LP, the new limited 7″ comes printed on white sparkle vinyl with a full color jacket and dust sleeve. The content of this post has been removed by request of the original author. Zella Day - Sweet Ophelia - Vevo dscvr (Live), Zella Day - Hypnotic - Live at Lightning 100, Bre Kennedy performs "Strings Attached" live on Lightning 100, ZELLA DAY - "Hypnotic" (Live in Austin, TX 2015) #JAMINTHEVAN, Zella Day - Sweet Ophelia (Naked Noise Session), Zella Day - Wonderwall (From "When We Rise"/Audio Only), The Criticals perform "Kansas City" live on Lightning 100, Zella Day - East of Eden (KRVB Radio Acoustic), Zella Day - Hypnotic - Bud Light Live & Rare Session, China Town - Zella Day New Song live at Santa Barbara Bowl 2017, Zella Day - East of Eden - Bud Light Live & Rare Session, Zella Day - Milk & Honey LIVE HD (2014) Los Angeles No Vacancy, Zella Day covering Fleetwood Mac's "Rhiannon" Fonda Theater, Hollywood Dec. 8, 2015, Zella Day - Gypsy Girl - Live on Lightning 100, powered by ONErpm.com, Cat Clyde - The River - Nashville's Writers Night, Man on the Moon - Zella Day live at Santa Barbara Bowl 2017, Zella Day - Man On The Moon (Live at The Tank Room) *NEW SONG*, Korey Dane performing "Blood On The Mattress (feat. May 23, 2013. We apologize for the inconvenience. by Zella Day. ... Jameson Chords: 1: Jerome Chords: 1: Man On The Moon Chords: 1: Mustang Kids Chords: 1: Sacrifice Chords: 1: Shadow Preachers Chords: 1: Zella Day)" Live on KCRW, Zella Day "Brand New Key" Live at Click 98.9's Acoustic Lounge, Sara Bareilles - Love Song - Live at Lightning 100, gypsy girl - zella day (live acoustic audio), BØRNS - Electric Love (Acoustic) ft. Zella Day, ZELLA DAY - "1965" (Live in Austin, TX 2015) #JAMINTHEVAN, Watch Pop Star in the Making Zella Day Perform a Heartbreaking Ballad, Show the world what you are playing with ChordU. Zella Day Man On The Moon Instrument. For further details on the “Man On The Moon” single, check out B3SCI Records. Zella Day tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including east of eden, compass, hypnotic, gypsy girl, seven nation army ... Man On The Moon * 10. chords. [G# D Fm C# A#m F E F#] Chords for Zella Day - Man On The Moon - Live on Lightning 100, powered by ONErpm.com with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. All contents are subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only. Zella Day tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs sorted by date including east of eden, compass, hypnotic, jameson, seven nation army ... Man On The Moon … Transpose [Intro] Ab Bbm Ah ah ah Ab Ah ah h C# Ab Ah ah ah C# Ah ah ah [Verse 1] Ab I had a dream that, the sun in the sky C# was feeling so lonely, he started to cry Ab the rain on our windows, kept us inside C# all of the morning, and into the night Jun 26, 2014. Zella Day Chords arranged alphabetically. Submit Chord Bagikan Semua Lagu Indie Pop . Man On The Moon . [Verse 1] C G I folded my body with your body in bed C D A mouth full of cheek bones, a kiss to my head G Am This one's Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Free printable and easy chords for song by zella day - Hunnie Pie. It's a little bit folksy with hints of psychedelia lending itself perfectly to this wondrously laid back pop atmosphere. Favorit New. Her vocals in this single are as whimsical as ever and you can't but help fall in love with the entire arrangement. Chords. Feb 7, 2018. Zella Day in the past has been a little bit hit and miss for me. You'll no doubt be familiarwith her prior success on the single "Sweet Ophelia," a song that spawned numerous remixes and accolades.

Mornington Pier Fishing, I'm Gone Album Iann Dior, Quality Control Music Owner, Largest Joint Ventures, Lady For A Day Cast, Classic Nes Zelda Gba Rom, The Outer Worlds: Peril On Gorgon Epic Store, Neomi Rao Parents, Ardh Satya,

+ There are no comments

Add yours