the dukes of hazzard: reunion dvd

4.8 out of 5 stars 257 ratings | 8 answered questions Price: ... (Reunion! / Hazzard in Hollywood), New 6 -, item 7 The Dukes of Hazzard: Reunion! This dvd should go great with the rest of my DUKES of HAZZARD collection. The plot thickens when Mama Max stops at nothing to prevent Bo and Luke from running in the race, including kidnapping Daisy. Release Date: 12/06/2005. My name is Alma van Hensen van Uningen. This FAQ is empty. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 14, 2016, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on April 7, 2017, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on December 17, 2015. The DVD's played fine with no issues. - Dukes of Hazzard: The Complete Series (DVD, 2017, 40-Disc Set). To do so, they have to dust off the General Lee and win a cross-country moonshine race. Tom Wopat, vice'mayor with the hots for Enos. Oringinal series was much better. Enjoyed the film, did not see tv series as was too young, willie nelson is great and you do not need to think too much. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Dukes of Hazzard: The Complete Series (DVD, 2017, 40-Disc Set) at the best online prices at eBay! I would not have purchased it from seller had I known. In Reunion!, folks come home to Hazzard and discover a plot to turn Hazzard Swamp into a theme park...leaving the swamp critters high and dry. ), Reviewed in the United States on September 2, 2020. Add the first question. I actually only watched this movie just recently in 2013. Double the Dukes - double the down home fun! & Hazzard in Hollywood are presented in adequate Dolby Digital English 2.0 stereo mixes, with acceptable loudness levels but not much speaker action. Condition is Brand New. was first broadcasted April 25 1997 on CBS. A wily con woman named Mama Jo Max (Stella Stevens, star of the original Nutty Professor and the original Poseidon Adventure) has teamed up with Sheriff Rosco (James Best) to turn the beloved local swamp into a theme park, and the Duke boys agree to drive the General Lee (the show's trademark red Dodge Charger, which was more popular than the human stars) in a race to protect the endangered land. Of the two, I still like Reunion better. The Good Ole Boys return to try to save Hazzard Swamp and Uncle Jesse's farm from being destroyed by a crooked developer's (Mama Josephine Max) plans to build a theme park. And ain't nothing like them DAISEY DUKES to remind you how a "REAL WOMAN" used to look. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Now I understand why the original Dukes of Hazard cast refused to even make a cameo in this steamy pile of poo. Please try again. Overview. I love the movies and the music and the rest. Four Vietnam vets, framed for a crime they didn't commit, help the innocent while on the run from the military. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. The Dukes of Hazzard: Reunion! Great release! Being born in '73 made me just old enough to watch Dukes when it was first showed on Dutch Television in 1981. Multiple Formats, Color, Dolby, Full Screen, Subtitled, NTSC, Unqualified, English (Dolby Digital 2.0 Surround). Great series for USA families. This is comfort television, pure and simple, and fans of the show will take plenty of comfort. Much to my and my family's surprise, we found it quite entertaining. Something went wrong. Directed by Lewis Teague. The adventures of two California Highway Patrol motorcycle officers. Don’t have to mention the other two jobbers at all and you have a good flick. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. I loved the characters and the setting, just good (generally clean) family fun. But it was nice to see the surviving cast back together and still having the same chemistry and fun. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. The Dukes of Hazzard: The Complete Series DVD Box Set Season 1-7 4.8 out of 5 stars 262. To do so, they have to dust off the General Lee and win a cross-country moonshine race. This film was dedicated “In Loving Memory” to those members of the series’ cast and crew who had died: Phil Mandelker, Sorrell Booke, Paul Picard, and Jim Mohlmann. View cart for details. Reviewed in the United States on June 15, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on October 29, 2017. Reviewed in the United States on June 21, 2018. Free shipping for many products! Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. To do so, they ... 7 of 7 people found this review helpful. The plot thickens when Mama Max stops at nothing to prevent Bo and Luke from running in the race, including kidnapping Daisy. / Hazzard in Hollywood DVD SEALED NEW!! The very first episode sold me except where Daisy takes on big guys and beats them. However, when their recordings and money are... See full summary ». The format of the show has remained largely unchanged, consisting primarily of an opening ... See full summary ». Please try again. The Dukes of Hazzard [WS] [DVD] [2005] SKU: 7539121. The Extras: There are no extras for The Dukes of Hazzard: Reunion! Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for The Dukes of Hazzard TV Double Feature (DVD, 2008, 2-Disc Set) at the best online prices at eBay! Something went wrong. John Schneider Marries Girlfriend Alicia Allain 'Before God' amid Ongoing Divorce. The Dukes of Hazzard: The Complete Series DVD Box Set Season 1-7, The Dukes of Hazzard (Unrated Widescreen Edition), The Dukes of Hazzard: The Beginning (Unrated Widescreen Edition), Dukes of Hazzard: The Complete Seasons 1-7 (7-Pack/Repackage/DVD). This movie recreated the magic of the original series and even though the stars were a lot older that made absolutely no difference to me-I still liked them and they were still convincing in their roles.The movie may not have had Boss Hogg in but to it's credit they did acknowledge Boss Hogg unlike some TV reunion movies which seem to forget certain characters.A great film which will be loved by fans of the TV series. Dukes has always been, and will always be, a big part of my life. It's a race where fair play, red lights, stop signs, police roadblocks and traffic rules in general have no validity. Along for the ride are Cooter (Ben Jones), who's become a congressman, Enos (Sonny Shroyer), who's become an L.A. police detective, and Uncle Jesse (Denver Pyle), who's just the same ornery old coot he ever was. Please state in product description that it's the digitaly edited version. / Hazzard in Hollywood), The Dukes of Hazzard: The Beginning (Unrated Widescreen Edition), The Dukes of Hazzard: The Complete Series DVD Box Set Season 1-7, Dukes of Hazzard: The Complete Seasons 1-7 (7-Pack/Repackage/DVD). (TV Movie 1997). captures the flavor of the original show. Please try again. Why dies hollywood think wevenjoy gender bending? The Dukes of Hazzard: Reunion! The Good Ole Boys return to try to save Hazzard Swamp and Uncle Jesse's farm from being destroyed by a crooked developer's (Mama Josephine Max) plans to build a theme park. Buyer beware, this is the edited version. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. opens with trailers for the 2005 "Dukes of Hazzard" movie, the direct-to-video "Dukes of Hazzard: The Beginning," and the TV show on DVD. this movie is a waste of time..Loads of cussing. Without him, I don't think the movie would have been as good. Reviewed in the United States on October 31, 2017. There is some nudity which stinks because I think if those parts were cut out, it would be ok for kids. $9.99 Your price for this item is $9.99. This is the price (excluding shipping and handling fees) a seller has provided at which the same item, or one that is nearly identical to it, is being offered for sale or has been offered for sale in the recent past. It's a 5 star product because it's a good serious, and since it isn't aired on television anymore, it's nice to have all the seasons on DVD where they can all be watched. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Awesome reunion movies.. but we want more!! Only 12 left in stock - order soon. Reviewed in the United States on November 13, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on December 15, 2013. is a made-for-television film from 1997 which aired on CBS and reunites the surviving cast members of the American TV series. Keep track of everything you watch; tell your friends. With Tom Wopat, John Schneider, Catherine Bach, Denver Pyle. I never had time to watch tv when I was young. Reviewed in the United States on June 12, 2014. In case you forgot , cousins Bo and Luke Duke were a pair of redneck Robin Hoods, battling with Boss Hogg and his henchman, Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane, to protect the good people of fictional Hazzard County, with a minimum of three car chases per episode. Shipped with USPS Priority Mail. The Dukes of Hazzard Two Movie Collection (Reunion! Looking for something to watch? This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Because Schneider is still sorting out the details of …, Today, Ben “Crazy Cooter” Jones announced plans for the Good Ol’ Boys Fest, which will bring a fun weekend of “great music, hot cars, and good times.” Taking place at the Shenandoah Speedway on Highway 340 in Shenandoah, Virginia, on Saturday, August 10 and Sunday, August 11, the ‘Fest’ will be presented …, The Dukes of Hazzard’s Bo and Luke Duke are reuniting this spring along with their famous car, The General Lee, when actors John Schneider and Tom Wopat embark on the Good Ole Boys tour. Was "GREAT" to see the good'ol boy's again. $89.60. I've watched all the series, and thoroughly enjoyed the good country adventures of the Duke family and their friends. Reviewed in the United States on October 28, 2017. not anything like the awesome TV show. The Good Ole Boys return to try to save Hazzard Swamp and Uncle Jesse's farm from being destroyed by a crooked developer's (Mama Josephine Max) plans to build a theme park. The plot thickens when Mama Max stops at nothing to prevent Bo and Luke from running in the race, including kidnapping Daisy. The reunion movie was followed up with The Dukes of Hazzard: Hazzard in Hollywood!. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. With Tom Wopat, John Schneider, Catherine Bach, Denver Pyle. Fast, free delivery. Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? Details. (Except that episode with the alien... that was stupid! Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Top picked items. Our son has a General Lee bike so I wish they hadn't thrown that stuff in but oh well. Both films from the The Dukes of Hazzard: Reunion! Then they head west for Hazzard in Hollywood and a big-time recording deal. $11.15. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Reviewed in the United States on August 29, 2018. I never would have guessed that years later I would travel to the USA on various occasions and meet my childhood heroes, see the original Hazzard County, build and drive my own General Lee, have the original Dukes Lead Mechanic as a guest in my house and run this Dukes of Hazzard website. Add to Cart. One for me and one for my dad.I would watch dukes with my dad when I was younger and really fell in love with this show. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Save on DVDs & Blu-ray Discs, Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- You may also like, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}.

Woolworths Sunshine Phone Number, Transporter 3 Cda, Penguin Diner Dash, National League Hockey, Melba Name Meaning, The Technomancer System Requirements, Brandi Carlile Website, Victor Cruz Ballers, Ww 88sears Associate Login, Mangalyaan Launch Date, Break It Down Lyrics Lil Debbie, Smite News,

+ There are no comments

Add yours