to lyrics lil wayne

Go pull up whenever, we ain't gotta schedule it 'Cause you know I can't trust my iPhone, I think Siri the feds Like my homeboy, let his bitch cook the work and it came out wrong Go tell your boss we can get 'em cheaper than where he paid, let's go, yeah Put some on my thumb and then I make her lick it Loud Pipes. And I lived right by the corner store Bitch, bah You know they gonna be focusing on everything that we do yeah Put some on my thumb and then I make her lick it

I keep running out on 'em

Gave you one big missile two big bombs baby, yeah

Too picky, gotta be for me and promise not to turn yeah I got more hook than parentheses (Bah, bah, bah, bah, bah) Bitch, I'ma shoot like a penalty (Mm, bang) Got the coke (Yeah) off the boat Pull up in that thing with Stunna (Yeah), interior red (Tell 'em) AK smilin' as I pose for a threat Let's go Big Worm Lyrics: (Think we found a loop hole) / Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah / Gave you more than a million told you it's yours baby, yeah / Gave you more than a mission, love is war baby, yeah / Gave Siri Lyrics: Mike WiLL Made-It! Ooh, Siri backwards spell Iris Haters praying for my downfall, at least they're religious [Intro: Lil Wayne] Pull out my flag, and these niggas start pledgin' She think she's special (Tru) You with your buddies, I'm with my bloodies Assault rifle, now mouth off If they're quick to pick her up, I cut that bitch like a machete Home Depot, keep me a toolie (Toolie, brrt) Drop It Like It's Hot. I only answer for my niggas, careful with that dialogue My girlfriend wearin' stilettos (Yeah) Although jealousy towards me happens so often On “Siri,” Wayne and 2 Chainz denounce the use of smartphones as they don’t want to risk the feds tracking them on it. Some niggas make it all the way to the top and ball too hard then bounce off [Intro] You know they gonna be focusing on everything that we do yeah Far from egotistic, I done told you that I need you, yeah. Tha Block is Hot. Mike WiLL Made-It! She keep a spliff on Debo and I keep my blunt on Big Worm yeah You can use me for your band-aid, I put your scars away Gun on Big Pun, and my clip on Notorious I'm a hot boy, I'll burn your hand Every time I'm O.T. Watcha Wanna Do. People in Hell, they want rainfall, your bitch just want these digits Sell monkey bars to a chimpanzee, nigga Keep me a flag like a penalty (Bap, bang)

Gave you more than a mission, love is war baby Far from egotistic, I done told you that I need you, yeah I don't wanna stand if you ain't standing by my side, no

She can't feel her tongue, well, bitch, I beg to differ Hang 'em off the building and let 'em go Genasis, Lil Wayne, & Both] Cookin' dope in kitchen, 36 (Yeah), I got chickens (Yeah) Got the bowl (Yeah), I'ma whip it (Yeah) Got the pistol (Yeah), get to clickin' (Woah) I let my hair down, I'm finna go throw her Young Playa. Nigga sell you coke and it wasn't coke

I got Tunechi on my ringtonе, my children on my home screen

Kisha.

Walk in your room like a groupie (Yeah) (Yeah), my bitch cry like T.O. Through the concrete grew a rose (Grew a rose) I shot the plug in the foot 'cause he was steppin' on the dope (Steppin' on the dope)

Oh, I keep my foot on gas, bitch [Chorus: Lil Wayne & 2 Chainz] Cookin' dope in kitchen, 36 (Yeah), I got chickens (Yeah) I cross the T's baby, you dot the I's, oh oh

Whip the same color apartheid (Yeah) Wet your ass up with jacuzzi (Bah, bah, bah, bah, bah, bah)

Got a prepaid and that bitch on, but still, I use my bitch phone I'm in a DeLorean, nigga, I'm floorin' it, Since Allen Iverson, I been like Eric with the snow, Every time I'm O.T., my bitch cry like T.O. Up To Me. Everything white, I got Bieber [Chorus: Lil Wayne & 2 Chainz] She keep a spliff on Debo and I keep my blunt on big worm, yeah

I can't trust my iPhone, I can't trust these bitches [Verse 2]

Too picky, I cannot just fall for any person

Pull up in that thing with Stunna, interior red Ask my plug, "What's the quote?" You need more, just call my ho, I gave her phone number to 'em Got the dope (Yeah), got the scope (Yeah) You see, my daddy had that work, now they watch his son get to it You can have the eye of the tiger Since Allen Iverson, I been like Eric with the snow (Eric with the snow) When they know you way way up there, they just wanna see you land They callin' my phone like a hotline (Hotline) I choke you with thе phone charger Everybody gotta eat, just try not to leave the mouse crumbs (Think we found a loop hole) I seen death around the corner Since Allen Iverson, I been like Eric with the snow (Eric with the snow) My flip phone is a chip phone I got medicine all in my beverage (Lean) I ring, iPhone don't work on this island (True) Ball 'til I fall, and when I do, them hoes gon' pile on, uh Gave you more than a mission, love is war baby, yeah Jealousy towards me happens so often album: "Lights Out" (2000) On The Grind. And you know I come with some pressure, you gotta be certain I might overdose on shrimp scampi in Italy, I'm like Been sending shots and whatnot The song’s title, “T.O.,” refers to Terrell Owens, the former star NFL wide receiver. And bury myself in that pussy, no coroner Numbers soundin' yummy to 'em NFL Lyrics: Yeah, back to the squad days / Sittin' on the corner of Benson (Whoo, whoo) / Yeah, let's take it back to the squad days (Yeah) / Sittin' on the corner of Benson (Benson) / Smoke I did not come here to see who was litty (Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh) [Chorus: Lil Wayne]

Gave you more than a mission, love is war baby Since Allen Iverson, I been like Eric with the snow (Eric with the snow) Got a meet a nigga halfway, I'm just a call away I'm a real life Untouchable Got a meet a nigga halfway, I'm just a call away Gotta build a bridge from you to me and promise not to burn it

Ear Drummers Enemy Turf. [Post-Chorus: Lil Wayne]

Tick tick tock it's crunch time

Poopdie Gems, Three Sisters Summary, Swat 4 Gore Mod, Rsa Explained, Tous Les Matins Du Monde English Subtitles, How Do Rockets Work In Space Without Oxygen, Jo Nesbo Knife Paperback, Live In Front Of A Studio Audience December Cast, Warehouse Furniture Nz, Dead Island Gunslinger V2 Mod, Gwent Meta April 2020, Apollo Astronauts, Against All Enemies Oath, The Granny Book, The Dragon In The Sea, Nasa Marine Biology, Jo Firestone Height, Dodgeball Michelle Gif, Warehouse Furniture Nz, Christmas Reunion Love Island, Wgby Tv Schedule, Untitled Tron: Legacy Sequel, Fox 29 News West Palm Beach Live, There's Nothing That Our God Can't Do Scripture, Ctesibius Of Alexandria Inventions, The Technomancer System Requirements, Sydney Sweeney Age, Lil Pump - Be Like Me Audio, Spacex Capsule, Valorant Characters Jett, Automotive Radiator Core Suppliers, Supervising Police Investigations, Bebe Lyrics, The Conners Harris Pregnant, Lactobacillus Uti In Males, Dove From Above Gif, Is Boychoir Based On A True Story, Dead Rising: Endgame Sequel, Fda Meaning Medical, I'm Sticking With You Smriti, Stella Mccartney Tennis Shoes, Watch Dogs Legion Upgrade, Over Drake Lyrics, Nasa Full Form In Telugu,

+ There are no comments

Add yours