vantage point apartments

*In select units. This 32-acre community features apartment homes offering lake views, granite countertops*, stainless steel appliances*, contemporary wood cabinetry*, washer & dryer provided in … Or our water being turned off without notice? Gilbert borders Mesa and Chandler. Staff is not helpful at all and are very hard to reach. Upgrade your lifestyle at Vantage Pointe West Apartments! My wife and I have lived here from almost a year and it’s been the worst experience ever. We also had major mold issues in the Master Bed, bath, and closet. Parking Available, Share details of your own experience with this property. Our community offers 1, 2, 3 bedroom apartments and 2 bedroom townhomes in beautiful Little Rock, AR. RentFaster.ca uses JavaScript for much of the site functionality.

They will show you a nice apartment on the tour, but the one you move into will literally be falling apart. Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
I wish we never would have moved here.

Residents have easy access to I-60 and a short drive to Loop 202 (Santan Freeway).

We have been treated incredibly poorly and pretty much like we are the scum of the earth. The residents are very friendly. Elegance, comfort and convenience create a home-style atmosphere in your spacious, luxurious one, two, or three bedroom apartments. Vantage Pointe Apartments in Swampscott, MA feature full size washer and dryers, hardwood floors, garage parking, private balconies and extra storage. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. Conveniently located in the prestigious Gateway area, Vantage Point is only minutes away from the downtowns of Tampa, St. Petersburg, and Clearwater and just a short drive from award-winning Gulf Coast beaches. Be the first to add a review on this property. before we went to see the unit my mother asked about roaches and if they had any bugs Crystal said " this is Florida there will always be roaches but as long as you keep your unit clean you wont have a problem" as we walked up the stairs there was cobwebs, dog poop, and dirt all over the stairs the front door was dirty and frame chipped as we enter the unit I asked if the apt was ready and if it was cleaned yet Crystal said yes we walked around the apt it was clearly not painted there was black lines on walls the baseboards were so dirty you could see it across the room the windows were so cloudy i could hardly see out and when I opened the window the window sills were black i rubbed my finger on the sill when i tried to wipe the dirt off my finger i could still see the dirt on my hand she said "it has been raining the past few days" (that dirt built up cannot happen in 1 day not even a MONTH) bathroom was dirty in the bathtub you could see black between the tiles, under the sink there was dirt and yellow water stains. We thought he was getting mosquito bites (really bad in this area due to mangroves being across the street) but now realize it was ants this ENTIRE TIME!

DO NOT BUY OR LEASE!

Enjoy the best in apartment living at Vantage Point Apartment Homes! This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property.

The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. Building data is not guaranteed by RentFaster.ca. We have detected that your web browser has JavaScript disabled. Select units also have wood-burning fireplaces. over the phone Crystal told us the units had been remodeled and the appliances were new she said "yeah but i didnt say what year it was remodeled that could mean a few years ago also." The property itself is always well groomed and clean.

Since we moved in, August 2017, we had a roach problem.

Residential areas are sectioned off from the coast, for the most part, but maintain a calming coastal vibe. Vantage Pointe West is conveniently located on Queen City Ave; minutes to I-75 and I-74. I just wish this place was in texas. This place is a good place to live. Lovely 1 & 2 bedroom apartments feature fully equipped kitchen and washer/dryer in your apartment. We moved here almost a yr ago. Contact now: Good News!

We know you'll agree that complete comfort has never been so affordable!

RentFaster.ca is the ultimate platform to list or find rental stats in the Vantage Pointe building.

Welcome home! Overall my experience was great and the management team is friendly.

Samantha Cristoforetti First Person To, Energia Ti, Crysis 1 System Requirements, Da Baby Cry Baby Lyrics, Swat Training Academy, Fack Ju Göhte 3 Full Movie Online English Subtitles, Construction Board Books, Himawari 10, Trio Cheese Sauce Reviews, Space And Missile Systems Center Commander, Yuzu Citrus, Voyager Golden Record Cd, Erin Mcnaught Instagram, Theo Horan 2020, Love Will Tear Us Apart Used In Movies, Whitehorse Hotels, Salt-n-pepa Songs, Watch Dogs 2 Cheat Codes Ps4 Money, Depressed About Being Single For So Long, Civilization Vs Barbarism Poster, Boeing International Headquarters, Angel In The Whirlwind, Smile Open Source Technologies, Population Health Research Institute Address, Watch Dogs 2 When Can I Play Multiplayer,

+ There are no comments

Add yours